- Day Shift
- Weekly Pay (Contract to Hire)
- $70-90K per year
Summary: Create, modify, and maintain database-driven web applications and web based embedded code. Will be a participant in design, coding, and
documenting activities. Will aid in supporting our web applications from bugs and new features. Will be knowledgeable of Amazon Web Services and their offerings.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create, modify, and maintain web-based applications.
- Assist in creating software requirements and technical specifications for web application development.
- Design and code applications following specifications using the appropriate tools in a team environment.
- Perform functional testing of new or modified software and document results as needed.
- Work with support to fix bugs and implement new features for our customers.
- Follow and create documents for any pertinent quality management system the projects require.
Qualification / Skills:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Prior experience with GovCloud, Lambda’s, EC2, RDS and S3 is a must
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and the SaaS model.
- Basic knowledge of network communication protocols and Linux-based OS.
- Experience with languages such as Jquery, AngularJS, .NET, Linux, Raspberry Pi, or C is helpful.
- Ability to translate business requirements and needs from non-technical staff and customers into software requirement specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non‐technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and for being a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database design.