Warranty Admin Assistant
- Day Shift
- Weekly Pay
- $15 per hour
Summary: Greet employees and guests who enter the building with hospitality. Perform duties as appointed, including Reception, Collections, and administrative responsibilities. Provide support to the Warranty Department and front office with a courteous and positive attitude.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer inbound phone calls and greet visitors with a warm welcome.
- Provide basic hospitality to guests, including offering refreshments and directing guests to appropriate areas.
- Perform any combination of clerical and administrative support activities for the Warranty Department and Executive Assistant, as needed.
- Support the Warranty Department with projects including but not limited to data/order entry, filing, internet research, report generation, and product collections.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding product returns.
- Investigate historical data for each debt of product return.
- Contact clients about overdue returns.
- Keep accurate records and reports on daily task activity.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure accurate account status.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification / Skills:
- A self-motivated work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Must have strong organizational skills
- An ability to multi-task is required
- Strong computer skills are a must