Warehouse Picker - 2nd shift
Title: Warehouse Associate - Picker
Schedule: Mon-Fri 2pm-10:30pm
Pay Rate: $19/hr.
▪ Follow instructions and perform actions as determine on an IHN (Internal Hold Notice).
▪ Find product in our warehouse, properly tag, remove from production racking and place in hold location
physically and systematically using WMS and CMS.
▪ Effectively and safely operate all types of equipment (Reach Truck, Loader, Walkie and Cherry Picker)
▪ Palletize and wrap product.
▪ Able to accurately maintain, organize and complete paperwork associated with the IHN process or
▪ Sort, segregate, tag and count non-conforming or damaged product.
▪ Ability to use multiple types of tools and measuring equipment.
▪ Ability to be trained to use test machines safely and efficiently.
▪ Work in a fast-paced environment and change from one project to another quickly when required.
▪ High School diploma/GED and 2+ years in a warehouse environment.
▪ Accuracy in paperwork and working with numbers.
▪ Ability to work at a fast pace with minimal supervision.
▪ Safety conscious.
▪ Read and understand blueprint specifications/drawings.
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Ability to complete and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely manner.
▪ Effective communication.
▪ Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Microsoft Outlook.
▪ Proficient using scales and stretch wrap machines.
▪ Fork Lift certified or the ability to be certified.
▪ Previous Quality Control Experience is a must
• Required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear.
• Ability to bend and lift frequently.
• Operate forklift equipment and get on an off equipment frequently.
• Required to use computer and possess visual acuity essential to examine and prepare documents.
• Able to perform job duties in both an office and a warehouse environment.
• Able to lift 70 lbs or more thru out the day