Warehouse Packer - 2nd shift
Federal, State and local laws / regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures and
1. Identify, assist with, research and resolve dealer parts and whole goods inquiries by utilizing SAP, customer manuals, and other resources as required.
2. Identify, assist, research and resolve dealer order and shipping inquiries by utilizing SAP, customer's internal database and other resources as required.
3. Validate stock to ensure and maintain the accuracy of parts by measuring or comparing product in stock with dealership or division request.
4. Cross-functionally communicates and shares work and knowledge with other members of the parts
and whole goods operations staff.
5. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
High school diploma or GED
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
3-5 Experience in a warehouse environment with the ability to assist in order entry, dealer technical inquiries, technical data research, dealer order status, quality customer service, shipment tracking information and accurate inventory control assistance to the warehouse for shipping errors.
Knowledge and experience with SAP, Windows-based programs and operating systems.
Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
Ability to build and maintain a positive rapport and working relationship with dealers,
department manager, office and warehouse employees as well as interdivision colleagues. Must have the ability to support the smooth operation of the department remaining tactful and
professional with dealers, customers and peers in stressful situations.
Ability to synthesize information and make appropriate recommendations.
Experience with or ability to learn farm/mechanical/industrial/mechanical equipment
applications and their uses.
Experience with engines, parts and functions.
Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.