Warehouse Checker - 2nd Shift 2 pm
- Verify quantities against packing slip in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Re-label/re-package product per customer request
- Selects appropriate shipping container to maximize product protection.
- Ability to pack orders into a cargo, if working transfers, LTL, or exports with minimal damage to the product.
- Check and pack orders for product according to packing slip in an accurate and timely matter.
Qualified candidates for this role will possess a high school diploma or GED or a minimum two years’ experience performing a substantially similar essential functions for a material handling opportunity. Other requirements include:
- Ability to move in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the campus and earn points through our Wellness program or grab your laptop for a quick walk on one of the treadmills located on our Olathe campus. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment?