Order Fulfillment Associate
Full Time 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
$15.50 per hour
- Receives product into warehouse, verifying quantity, packaging, and item specific details.
- Creates, disperses and maintains receiving documents.
- Pulls product for customer orders. This duty includes packaging product, creating labels, creating delivery documents and updating inventory records.
- Ships customer orders. Duties include verifying correct product was picked, record keeping, packaging shipments, and processing several types of courier paperwork with multiple deadlines and varied requirements.
- Maintains inventory; including, cycle counting, organizing and keeping inventory bins neat and orderly.
- Must acquire comprehensive knowledge of product types, product differences and company policies on handling and storing product.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must give attention to detail, be flexible and willing to work in multiple departments, able to prioritize and withstand the stress of a fast paced environment with frequent changes of priorities and work load. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.