Warehouse Associate - Picker
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties / Responsibilities
- Follow instructions and perform duties as assigned
- Find product in our warehouse, properly tag, remove from production racking and place in hold location physically and systematically using WMS and CMS.
- Effectively and safely operate all types of equipment
- Palletize and wrap product.
- Able to accurately maintain, organize and complete paperwork associated with assigned work functions
- Sort, segregate, tag and count non-conforming or damaged product.
- Ability to use multiple types of tools and measuring equipment.
- Ability to be trained to use test machines safely and efficiently.
- High School diploma/GED and 2+ years in a warehouse environment.
- Accuracy in paperwork and working with numbers.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with minimal supervision.
- Safety conscious.
Read and understand blueprint specifications/drawings. Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to complete and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Effective communication.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficient using scales and stretch wrap machines.
- Fork Lift certified or the ability to be certified.
- Previous Quality Control Experience is a must
• Required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear.
• Required to use computer and possess visual acuity essential to examine and prepare documents.
• Able to perform job duties in both an office and a warehouse environment.
• Able to lift 70 lbs or more thru out the day