Warehouse Associate-Day Shift
(2 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off)
14 days off every 28 days
The Warehouse Associate performs an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
• Stage pallets and tote to prepare shipment to customer.
• Affix shipping labels on packed cartons or kanban identifying shipping information on cartons.
• Notify Team Lead/Supervisor and production if finished goods are not available.
• Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damages items, record shortages, and correspond with Group Lead to rectify damages and shortages.
• Route items to appropriate warehouse location
• Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipment meets specifications.
• Operate fork truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
• Operate forklift (Sit Down) to load and unload customer trucks.
• Participate in 5S projects
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• 2+ Years of Forklift Experience; RF scanner, highly preferred
• Proficient in Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Forklift License and current valid driver’s license. Required to drive panel truck between warehouses that are 1 mile apart. Good driving record.
• Successfully passes pre-employment drug and physical, and background check