Sr. Sales Manager, National Commercial Operations ETD Products
The position of Sr. Sales Manager for ETD products in US and Canada is responsible to generate new market opportunities and penetrate existing markets. In addition, follow up on the existing and new sales projects on both technical and commercial aspects which will lead to increase the customer base for ETD and increasing market share as well as establish the Bruker ETD brand in the US and Canada.
- Develop new markets and grow sales for the ETD product portfolio
- Full responsibility for the whole sales cycle from lead generation to closing sales
- Planning and conducting studies and demonstrations both for in-house and on-site customers
- Train customers and employees on ETD applications and products
- Communicate with customers, colleagues, and early adopters to continuously adapt our products to the needs of the market
- Generation of quotations, sales reports, and forecasts using given ERP systems
- Closely collaborate with colleagues in Bruker’s Leipzig facility in Germany and regularly meet with the stakeholders in management and applications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Established sales record in the field of ETD or related markets
- Degree or vocational equivalent in a science subject, with at least a master’s degree, PhD level is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written; additional languages are desirable (Spanish, etc.)
- A pragmatic individual with a structured working style and analytical approach
- Proficient computer skills essential including MS office
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with Sales Force and/or SAP
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communicator capable of dealing with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, alone or as part of a team
- Experience of working in the safety & security market / environment is desired
- US citizenship required. The ability to obtain and retain a US security clearance is a must
- Must be a team player with good people skills and leadership skills
- Good organizational skills being able to multitask on multiple projects
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility considering export control restrictions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Office and application lab environment
- Must be willing to travel frequently both domestically and internationally
- Clean full-driving license a must