- 1st Shift - 7am-3:30pm
- Weekly Pay
- $16 per hour
Summary: Verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Requires maintenance of inventory area, inventory organization and racking, inventory cycle counting and reporting, and monthly inventory accounting.
- Responsible for all outbound shipments including: packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- UPS/FedEx software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting.
- General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of the dock.
- Ensure accuracy of all incoming items into F/G inventory.
- Ensure accuracy of all outgoing shipments via the handheld scanners.
- Ensure items are transferred from receiving or production into FG via the handheld scanners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification / Skills:
- MS Office
- Knowledge of FedEx/UPS/DHL shipping methods (Ground, Expedited, Freight, International, and Hazardous Materials)
- Dependable and organized with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 55lbs
- Able to bend, stoop, kneel, and climb (both ladders and stairs) repeatedly in the course of a day.