- Day Shift
- $40-60k + commission (commission is banked until you become permanent)
The Sales Manager - Shield Products (SM) will sell products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge. The SM will make contributions in developing strategic direction and sales goals for the department. A strong technical background, with the ability to rapidly learn changing technology in the industry is required. The position requires structured travel 25% of the time.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Research, and make contact with potential customers.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends and government regulations, in both products and the technology for our customers to effectively use them.
- Develop proposals for customers on products and technical services that meet their specific needs.
- Create a presentation about products for each customer taking into account the customer’s current infrastructure and emerging industry technologies.
- Generate quotes based on needed or desired equipment and infrastructure.
- Provide superior customer service to clients by making regular sales calls to develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Fulfill reporting requirements regarding customer calls, webinars, and site visits.
- Attend industry-related tradeshows.
- Monitor customers’ Service History to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with the Product Support technicians on issues that existing customers are experiencing.
- Responsible for keeping track of, and maintaining all company supplied demo equipment.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification / Skills:
- Has the ability to be covered under company vehicle insurance, has a valid driver’s license, and has the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Strong sales and relationship building skills, with 5+ years outside sales experience required.
- Keeps current with developing technology.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated, and can work effectively with little supervision.
- Can effectively troubleshoot and diagnose problems.