Quality Assurance Specialist
1. Document Control - Will work with the Quality Assurance to help maintain our paper- based Document Control System. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
a. Assigning Document Change Numbers and new document numbers
b. Creating, writing and revising official documents
c. Managing the administrative processes involved with generating and managing controlled documents including but not limited to Standard Operating
d. Maintaining filing systems for effective, archived and obsolete documents
2. Batch Record Review: Release Raw Materials, Blending Batch Records and Finished Product batch Records
3. Review Logbooks
4. Report monthly Quality Metrics
5. Facilitate management of deviations, OOS, CAPAs, change controls etc.
6. Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
1. Required: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
2. Required: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
3. Preferred but Not Required: 1+ Quality Assurance experience in a GMP enviornment.