PRODUCTION COOK TEAMMATE
Monday to Friday
6 am to 2 pm
$12 per hour
This position is working in a team environment in a state of the art commissary kitchen.
- The production cook is responsible for all food production, packaging and sanitation issues for the kitchen. This is a high volume, fast paced production position that requires a great deal of accuracy as well as exceptional cooking skills.
- Prepares food including cooking, roasting, baking while ensuring compliance with formulas, production schedules and quality standards.
- Participates in daily testing of foods.
- Cleans equipment and performs other sanitation duties as assigned.
- Ensures that good manufacturing practices/sanitation procedures are followed in the preparation of products and cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Works with all teammates to ensure effective production standards are met
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and all other food safety requirements.
- Complies with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE's) requirements
- Teamwork- contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; maintains a positive attitude; generates ideas and suggestions that improve the team's performance, the efficiency of the process or the quality of the products.