Product Support Specialist I
1. Coordinate with necessary departments for successful commercialization of new products and support documentation (EPA Registrations, API documents, OEM Rebrands etc.) for existing products. Additionally, this position will work with the product line Directors in developing supplier forecasts.
2 Develop systems for managing and supporting the management of product life cycles for existing and new MCC products. Activities will include price support, sample coordination, communicating technical support priorities, and inventory management.
3. Develop tools to support the growth of sales. They will analyze competitive offerings and help with product launches, lead generation, marketing programs, keeping sales materials current and other sales activities to ensure sales growth.
4. Manage day to day activities with will include TSR reviews, price/sample requests, sales analysis, and being a resource to our customer service group.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required to Perform the Position:
1. Strong Business/ marketing aptitude.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as: Office 365, Excel, Power Point, Word, and CRM.
3. Product Management or Marketing experience.
4. Technically competent (additive benefits, engine technology) .
5. Good communication skills with sales organization, customers, suppliers and peers.
6. Team oriented with the ability to interact with people from different work areas and bring them together to accomplish established goals.
Principle Outcomes and other Relevant Information:
• The primary outcome year after year increases in sales, market share, and product penetration into existing and new customer profiles.
• Maintain updated product support materials.
• Increased sales through prospecting, lead generation, and customer qualification in coordination with the Marketing Specialist in product campaign launches.
• Cultivate customer relationships through delivery of high-quality product support materials and knowledge leading to customer credibility.
• Profitably grow market share through new business sales support.
• Product line rationalization and efficient product life cycle management.