Provide research, applications and technical support to grow and enhance client’s portfolio of specialty starches and proteins; Conducts bench-top scientific research on carbohydrates (starch, dietary fiber, hydrocolloids), proteins, and lipids; Provides expertise in operational improvements related to the production of those ingredients; Works directly with customers to deliver solutions that uniquely add value to their consumer packaged goods, and trains company personnel, as well as ingredient brokers and distributors, through presentations, seminars and one-on-one collaborative activities.
Accountabilities Summary: (Specifics of each shared during screening/interviewing process)
- Research & Development
- Technical Sales Support
- Document Control
- Training Coordination
- Technical Information Management and Personal Development
Basic Benefit Summary:
Salary based on education level and experience
Exceptional Bonus Program
VERY good Benefits for Individual and Family
Relocation Assistance Available for the right individual
- Ph.D. in Food Science, Grain Science or Cereal Chemistry
- Minimum of 2-5 years of bench-top lab experience preferred
- Solid experience in chemistry and biochemistry techniques required
- Knowledge and technical skills in protein/carbohydrate chemistry, dietary fiber chemistry, starch modification, protein modification, extrusion, ingredient interactions, food chemistry and baking applications are desired.