Monday to Friday
Rotating on call schedule (one week a month)
$19 to $21 per hour
8 am to 5 pm
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage the routine service tickets generated from our residents and to preform preventative maintenance and repair on the properties. Experience with troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, dry wall, appliance repair, among other property related requests is required. Our “on-call” responsibilities are rotated across our technicians with the on-call being one full week of coverage.
The 3rd Party Maintenance Technician must conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
a. Preventative Maintenance/Safety
· Maintains thorough knowledge of pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations governing property storage and management of hazardous materials, including solvents, flammables, caustics, and refrigerants
· Must be aware of the condition of physical property throughout the community and immediately report to the 3rd Party Maintenance Lead (for example, broken gates leading to the pool, broken steps, open holes, broken/burned out exterior lights, etc.)
· Schedules and performs routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed by 3rd Party Maintenance Lead or customer;
· Inspects and maintains all tools in excellent condition
· Must be able to identify all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs and sewer cleanouts
· Performs work area cleanup and safety-related duties
· Ensures that all storage areas, entry doors remain locked when not in use and all keys are returned before leaving a property
Candidates must have: a high school diploma or GED, and a minimum of three years’ experience in maintenance within the multifamily industry.
Company benefits are designed with our associates in mind. For full-time associates will be able to participate in medical, dental, life, vision, short-term and long-term disability and 401(k).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, drug screen and a pre-employment physical that replicates the demands of the position on the property.