Pay Rate: $18 to $19 an Hour
Growing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work in a team environment servicing multiple apartment complex properties.
The responsibilities will be to manage the routine service tickets generated from our residents and to preform preventative maintenance and repairs. Experience with troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, appliance repair, among other property related requests is required. Our “on-call” responsibilities are rotated across our technicians with the on-call being one full week of coverage once a month.
Starting pay will be between $18 to $19 an hour based on experience. Quarterly bonus opportunities are available based on property related metrics.
Candidates must have: a high school diploma or GED, and a minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance within the multifamily industry.
Other duties to diagnose and repair below:
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines)
- Appliances (when applicable)
- Water irrigation systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Interior/exterior lights
- Fireplaces, ceiling fans
- Gas fixtures and appliances (where applicable)
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Boilers, gas and electric
- Door locks, P.O. boxes and locks
- Security systems (where applicable)
- Ceiling leaks
- Pool areas, tile, hot tub/spa, pool furniture
5+ years of experience in property maintenance.
- Must have reliable vehicle for transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget
- Eye for detail; ability to problem-solve and anticipate customer’s needs
Grafton Staffing is a three-time Inc. 500 “Fastest Growing Companies” award winner. We are uniquely positioned to help you in your current job search. Grafton’s methodology is designed to assist you with you career by offering access to multiply high-paying opportunities with our clients all over the Country.
As a leader in talent placement, Grafton is ready to help you with your next career choice.
Our Focus is on YOU!
Apply online or talk with us today by calling, 913-498-0701.