Growing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work in a team environment servicing multiple apartment complex properties.
The responsibilities will be to manage the routine service tickets generated from our residents and to perform preventative maintenance and repairs. Experience with troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, appliance repair, among other property related requests is required. Our "on-call" responsibilities are rotated across our technicians with the on-call being one full week of coverage once a month.
Starting pay will be between $19 and $20 per hour based on experience.
Candidates must have: a high school diploma or GED, and a minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance within the multifamily industry.
Other duties to diagnose and repair below:
- Electrical and plumbing (including waterlines)
- Appliances (when applicable)
- Water irrigation systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings Tile, carpet,flooring
- Interior/exterior lights
- Fireplaces, ceiling fans
- Gas fixtures and appliances(where applicable)
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Boilers, gas and electric
- Door locks, P.O.boxes and locks
- Security systems (where applicable)
- Ceiling leaks
- Pool areas,tile,hot tub/spa,pool furniture