Maintenance Technician - C-shift
Position Summary – Performs advanced facilities maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in a timely manner and within operating budgets. Performs preventative maintenance and scheduled maintenance on all material handling and facility equipment. Complete required maintenance work orders and maintain maintenance and repair reports on all equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose issues.
2. Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts.
3. Recommends preventative maintenance tasks to Supervisor and team for review.
4. Inspects completed repairs made by vendors and other technicians.
5. Performs turf maintenance and snow removal.
6. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
7. Requisitions new parts and equipment.
8. Applies mastery of skills in adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate.
9. Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of 1-2 years prior related experience required.
2. Forklift certification required.
3. Intermediate to advanced computer skills required.
4. Experience with Class 1, 2, & 3 type lift trucks, conveyor, and other material handling equipment required.
5. Welding and machining experience required.
6. Experience with CAT5e & CAT6 data wiring required.
7. PLC programming and experience with 3 phase 480V wiring preferred.