Law Enforcement Sales Rep
Title: Law Enforcement Sales Rep.
Schedule: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Pay: $19.23/hr. + Commission
Summary: Make outbound calls, give product presentations, process quotes, and close
sales, review orders for Regional Sales Managers and customers.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage a book of business in designated territory.
• Make outbound calls to existing customers to understand their future needs,
requirements, and buying cycles.
• Research new accounts and opportunities, identify key players, and generate interest.
• Use sales script to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals or
• Schedule and conduct effective online product demonstrations to customers and
• Log daily activities of names, address, purchases and reactions of customers and
• Support potential customers, existing customers and RSM’S.
• Track the sales agents’ demo inventory.
• Handle telephone/email inquiries and requests.
• Process quotes and orders.
• Close sales and achieve quarterly sales goals.
• Prepare and send out various correspondence.
• Generate sales progress reports, and other routine reports.
• Answer routine customer questions about products, services, and order status.
• Data entry, generally Excel and CRM-based.
• Participate in company sales meetings.
• Track RSM’s daily work schedules.
• Complete daily outbound call reports.
• Monitor daily news leads pertaining to territory.
• Meet required prospecting goals for outbound cold calls and webinars.
• Other clerical or Sales & Marketing duties as assigned.
Qualification / Skills:
• Experience with Microsoft Word Excel.
• Good phone demeanor and high-energy personality
• Comfortable with learning and using new software programs.
• Experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus, but not required.