General Worker III
This position processes, fleeces, steams, and inspects textile products.
Fleeces socks separately utilizing designated machinery, inspects for flaws and places appropriate job ticket with socks and forwards
· Cuts yardage to be washed
· Processes and steams socks in the prepping area
· Inspects textile products for proper measurements, flaws, and content
· Scans WO’s into the system
· Performs quality control inspections
· Provides general janitorial work throughout manufacturing area
· Follows priorities and work order due dates when completing work
· Actively participates in department Quality meetings and Lean initiatives
· All other duties as assigned, including helping in other departments as needed.
• High School or equivalent
• 6 months to 1-year manufacturing experience preferred
• Knowledge of computer, keyboard and calculator