Monday to Friday
8 am to 5 pm
$15 to $17 per hour
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
Common job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary. Refer to your manager or human resources for specific duties and performance expectations.
- Coordinate and perform administrative and technical support services for franchise owners and sales associates. Provide supplies and invoicing for franchise offices and sales associates
- Reconcile royalty and ad fund accounts receivable and notes receivable file. Manage data file on production reports for members and agent volume/unit production. Create reports that recognize top producing agents and offices. Coordinate services between various departments/ functions. Coordinate materials and meeting locations for assigned meetings.
- Monitor affiliate accounting activity and coordinating with the accounting department to assure that each affiliate is compliant, timely and accurate with reporting requirements and to immediately report to management all violations of reporting and payment.
- Generate reports to monitor market share, market trends and other measurements via broker MLS reports. Facilitate department review of current competitive positions and market conditions.
- Respond to franchise questions regarding processes and facilitate communications between company and franchisee.
- Create various social media marketing programs, develop career seminars, recruiting packets and other specialized programs designed to support lead generation, listings, sales and referrals.
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned.
· Associates degree in business administration or related field or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
· Two to three years real estate or franchise administrative and internet system experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office and MLS programs.
· Knowledge of real estate industry operations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective presentation skills.
· Effective interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
· High degree of integrity.
· Effective analytical, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to work independently and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
Some travel may be required.