Monday - Friday
1. Respond in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries. Monitor the upcoming transaction, reviewing for completeness and compliance and ensuring all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, i.e. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage documentation, and other pertinent information.
2. Conduct the closing including explanation of all related documents and closing costs.
3. Examine title evidence for defects and take the necessary action to correct title defect. Could include notifying the fee owner of title defect and action that needs to be taken to cure defect. Ensure that title issues are resolved prior to closing.
4. Prepare and submit closed loan package, deposits and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package and/or commission package to appropriate department or entities.
1. Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent.
2. One to two years title closing experience. Position may require a title license.
3. High degree of integrity, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented
4. Possess a strong aptitude for figures.
Good talent and good jobs are the foundation of our society. Grafton staffing,
3 time -INC 500’s fastest growing company, is uniquely positioned to help you
with your current job search. Grafton’s laser like focus is designed to assist you
with your career by offering access to multiple high paying opportunities with
our clients all over the Country. As a leader in the talent placement, let Grafton
help you with your next career choice. Talk with us today 913-498-0701