Entry Level Make-Ready Technician
Preparing apartments for new tenants.
- General maintenance and repairs of windows, screens, shelves, baseboards, closets and appliances.
- Change air filters
- Repair/replacement mini-blinds and ceiling fans
- Assist with painting and drywall as needed
- Checks all lights and replace as necessary
- Check and repair appliances
- Dry wall patching
- Checks faucets and sink plugs
- Inspect bathrooms for minor repairs
- Must be able to take direction
- Required to wear support belt and gloves as tasks dictate
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of:
- Cleaning fluids, cleaning tools; mop, broom.
- Vacuum cleaner, carpet cleaning equipment, buffer
- Step ladder, full ladder
- High school diploma or equivalent