Monday to Friday
7:30 am to 4 pm
$14.50 to $15.50 per hour
We're seeking an Electronic Assembler, who is hands-on for a position responsible for accurate completion of sub-assemblies and/or finished product.
- Performs work assignments efficiently and as directed with accuracy, neatness, and in conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assemble product and/or kits according to Work Order and quality requirements in a timely manner.
- Accurately label product according to Work Order guidelines.
- Stock and pull parts from inventory while maintaining accuracy in paperwork, locations, and quantities, etc..
- Supports recommendations from management and assists management as needed.
- Ability and willingness to assist in fostering and driving a team-based environment, to include performing other duties as needed.
- Must be able to interact effectively and productively with fellow co-workers in a professional manner.
- Follow all established company safety policies.
- Report any issue with documentation to the appropriate personnel.
- Report Non-conforming product to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs tasks as needed to maintain the overall cleanliness of the work area.
- Ability to meet established productivity standards.
- Willingness to ask questions as needed.
- Occasional overtime may be required.