Electronic Assembler - Entry Level
Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Job Description :
- Our production teams are currently working (4)10-hourshifts(Monday–Thursday) and we offer flexibility on schedule start times. Overtime is occasionally required on Fridays.
- Competitive wage with growth opportunities
- Medical Benefit Package with dedicated Health & Wellness Clinics
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Well being Teams that drive our Social, ED&I, Wellness and Community Outreach Initiatives
- 401(k) Employer Matching Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Frequent, fun, company events!
- Performs and provides expertise with advance assembly work involving heavy/fine wires, fine lams, and complex assemblies inside shells/housing.
- Performs precision soldering of connectors and wire using a soldering iron.
- Performs IPC610 and/or IPC620 work along with higher-level inspections using 10x or higher magnification.
- Operates and maintains complex winding machines.
- Performs transformer coil wire assembly.
- Performs setup with different machines like stamping, banding, molding, and tape and reel.
- Performs complex gluing processes.
- Assists in solving quality and production issues on the line. Consistently helps benchmark expectations of productivity and quality of work.
- Utilizes basic understanding of problem solving(PDCA)and the ability to identify and/or solve quality problems.
- Possesses and utilizes an advanced understanding of the principles of Lean Manufacturing and visual workplace management.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Experience & Education
- GED or High School Diploma is preferred. Two-year technical degree is a plus.
- 2 or more years relevant work experience required.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to work with and small components is required.
- J-STD-001 Soldering Certification required. IPC-610 and/or IPC-620 Certification(s) a plus.J-STD-001D Inspection Certification a plus.
- Enjoys working and collaborating in a team environment.
- The position is in the production floor and could involve sitting for a long period of time, but not limited to standing walking and lifting throughout the day.