EIT Field Engineer
The successful entry-level Geotechnical Field Engineer candidate will perform the following duties:
- Field observation at construction sites - including inspection and testing of soils, concrete, and asphalt pavements
- Conduct pier inspections
- Logging of test borings
- Perform laboratory testing
- Report Writing
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geological or Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited College or University
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation - commute to office.
- No restrictions to being outdoors.