Geotech Driller Helper
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $16.00 an Hour
- Perform soil borings, soil samplings, monitoring of well installations, rock coring, logging samples, etc.
- Assist Geologist in the field and office, reporting findings, collecting, and sorting field samples for lab.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 3+ years of construction experience.
- Ability to work under temperature extremes.
- Ability to physically lift 75 pounds.
- Valid Driver’s License with experience driving a truck – CDL License is a PLUS.
- Reliable transportation and be available for overtime and weekend work as needed.
- No previous drilling experience necessary, but familiarity with construction machinery or working on construction sites is a plus.
- Drug testing and background check in accordance with company policy and DOT requirements.
- Ability to verbally communicate and accurately complete written shift reports.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while performing heavy physical exertion.
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER, or 10 OSHA preferred, but not required.
Grafton Staffing is a three-time Inc. 500 “Fastest Growing Companies” award winner. We are uniquely positioned to help you in your current job search. Grafton’s methodology is designed to assist you with you career by offering access to multiply high-paying opportunities with our clients all over the Country.
As a leader in talent placement, Grafton is ready to help you with your next career choice.