Deburr - 1st shift
- Abrades surfaces of metal to remove any scale, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt.
- Responsible for prepping work surface with masking film, tape, and rubber.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work orders
- Shovels or pours abrasives into machine hopper or reclaimer.
- Safe loading of parts on racks, pallets, or mats inside the blast booth.
- Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through the nozzle.
- Examine finished pieces for proper conformance to specifications.
- Daily checks and housekeeping of blast booth and corresponding work area.
- Operate a forklift safely
- Other duties as assigned by Team Lead