Job Type :
Reference Code :
Compensation : 21.00 - 23.10 USD/YEAR
Job Description :
Tuesday - Saturday
4pm - Midnight
- Receive and separate samples; verify proper chain of custody, prioritize re-preps, determine prep dilutions, create batch worksheet and labels, prep samples for drugs of abuse.
- Monitor, maintain, clean, calibrate, and record needed documentation on equipment; manual single and multi-channel pipettors, balance, heat blocks, refrigerator, freezer, temperature monitoring system, glassware.
- Operate, monitor, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot, and record needed documentation on instrumentation; Tecan, LC/MS/MS, ICS, Headspace, microplate reader, microplate washer.
- Proper material labeling, pipetting of controls and samples, transfer and enter sequences onto designated instruments for analysis, loading of samples on to instruments.
- Maintain and distribute supplies; preparing reagents, re-filling troughs, re-furbishing materials needed for sample prep, keep work area neat and clean, following departmental clean up procedures in disposal of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Comply with safety regulations; proper use and handling of equipment and materials.
Required Qualifications :
Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience.