'We are a growing 24-hour emergency service and restoration company specializing in Water/Fire/Mold/Bio-Hazard that serves the greater Kansas City Area. We are based in the Overland Park Area and are looking for motivated, hardworking, honest and friendly team members. A Water Damage Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency water damage claims and other restoration-related activities.
- Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial customers.
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training.
- IICRC V/RT/FRT/AMRT certifications preferred but not a must.
- You will learn customer service and technical trades.
Competitive Wages - Based on Experience
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business.
- Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude.
- Is self motivated, able to work with multiple projects, follow directions accurately and takes initiative.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule for evenings and weekends.
- Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 75 lbs. consecutively.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Must have clean criminal background (no felony convictions).
- Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity