- Day Shift
- Weekly Pay
- $16 per hour
Summary: Research, complete, record, follow-up and maintain bid requests for prospects.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily research for pending bid requests
- Log all bids in CRM for opportunity tracking
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customer relations
- Verify specifications and purchase requests
- Prepare submittal and bid reports
- Maintain all open bid opportunities
- Maintain all current contracts/reports
- Maintain an operational knowledge base of all products
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification / Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills, strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret bids quotes, technical procedures and governmental documents and regulations
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, commissions, proportions, margins, and mark-up.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and CRM.
- Working knowledge of Networking, Servers, Storage, and Cloud solution
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven and capable of working without direct supervision.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Computer Information Systems, Network Architecture, Bids/Contracts, or in an Accounting position