Agent Experience Coordinator/Admin. Asst.
Pay: $15 to $16 per hour
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: Kansas City North
1. AGENT TRAINING
a. Facilitate one on one or small group trainings to demonstrate and promote pre-approved agent/company technology tools at least once per month. Additional group training may be required at request of broker.
i. Training includes, but is not limited to, TodayStudio programs (CRM, Home Match, Dotloop, Xpressdocs), national profiles, cloud storage and more.
b. Promote new and updated software and programs provided by the IT, Digital Strategies and Marketing departments via email, sales meeting slides, etc. directly to the agents.
c. Perform one-on-one training with agents who need additional assistance with our proprietary tools.
d. Communicate additional information to agents by presenting weekly tech tip at sales meeting, which will be provided by Digital Strategies.
a. Provide proactive support by using resources found on the Help Site or other internal/external sources including video tutorials, step-by-step instructions, webinars, google searches and more.
b. Obtain detailed information in order to expedite resolution and escalate, if necessary using template provided from Agent Service Center.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive, process and/or review listing and sales contracts.
· Record and review open contracts
· Ensure the accurate processing (data entry) of new and closed contracts on a daily basis by inputting data into accounting software program and verifying the input.
· Calculate and verify commissions.
· Maintain files on contracts.
· May assist supervisor in locating errors, filling out manual reports (will train)
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Secondary education of some kind preferred.
· 3+ years of clerical and/or administrative experience.
· 2+ years of accounting clerk experience preferred
· Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business is a plus.
· Strong computer skills; Excel in particular. Will need very strong Excel skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Accuracy and detailed oriented very important.
· Strong math skills.
· Strong figure aptitude.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving.