Administrative Assistant/Centralized Processor
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: Leawood, KS 66211
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive, process and/or review listing and sales contracts.
· Record and review open contracts
· Ensure the accurate processing (data entry) of new and closed contracts on a daily basis by inputting data into accounting software program and verifying the input.
· Calculate and verify commissions.
· Maintain files on contracts.
· May assist supervisor in locating errors, filling out manual reports (will train)
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Secondary education of some kind preferred.
· 3+ years of clerical and/or administrative experience.
· 2+ years of accounting clerk experience preferred
· Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
· Strong computer skills; Excel in particular. Will need very strong Excel skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Accuracy and detailed oriented very important.
· Strong math skills.
· Strong figure aptitude.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving.