Purpose of Job
This position performs daily branch office operations, processes listing and sales contracts, compiles buyer / seller guides, creates basic marketing materials and sets up and maintains client data bases in support of sales associates, management and branch administrative staff. May provide work direction for clerical staff and coordinate daily general office activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
Common job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary. Refer to you manager or human resources for specific duties and performance expectations.
- Receive, process and/or review listing and sales contracts. Maintain files to ensure all changes generated are posted with copies and data entry provided to/for other entities as needed. Ensure accuracy and timely preparation of all paperwork, record and maintain sold records and prepare and generate reports. Prepare and transfer earnest money. (40-50%)
- Perform daily branch office operations which may include maintaining office appearance, distributing and processing mail, processing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling petty cash, maintaining office supplies and forms. Answer switchboard, greet visitors, schedule appointments and assist with client communications (30-35%)
- Assist training new office personnel. May provide work direction to other office staff. Train new sales agents on office equipment and computer programs. Act as a liaison between sales associates and office management. May provide support to office management and back-up support for clerical staff as needed. (10-15%)
- Create brochures, flyers/postcards, sign-in sheets, promotional pieces as assigned. Create letters to clients, presentation materials, sales associate introduction cards and temporary business cards. Assemble buyers and sellers guides. Set up and update client and customer sphere of influence databases; create farming database for sales associates. (10-15%)
- May process license application paperwork for new, renewing and transferred sales associates. Ensure all paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner. (0-5%)
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (0-5%)
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
· Minimum high school diploma or the equivalent. Secondary education preferred.
· Three years clerical or administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
· Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.
· Strong organizational skills, accuracy/quality, detail-oriented.
· Strong interpersonal skills, a customer service focus and the ability to work as member in team-oriented environment.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):