Location : Leawood, KS
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 20.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Monday to Friday
8 am to 5 pm
$20.00 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION (for ad)
Perform data entry of specialized information, maintenance and preparation of reports and a variety of intermediate accounting activities to be performed in accordance with company practices and procedures. Interact with the Commercial department.
- Enter accounting data, maintain records and generate reports.
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile accounts and bank statements.
- Audit Real Estate contracts, calculate commissions, prepare statements and generate checks.
- Process and administer accounts receivable and payable.
- Investigate and resolve account discrepancies.
- Perform daily cash management functions including daily deposits, initiate and confirm wire activity, analyze cash position, move cash, and record the required journal entries.
- Respond to information requests.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Associates degree in accounting, finance or general business or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years accounting experience. Related industry experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong calculator and computer skills including Microsoft Excel; data entry proficiency and working knowledge of accounting software accounting programs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and interest.
- Effective interpersonal skills with a customer-service focus.
- Ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- May require overtime during month-end processing.
Required Qualifications :