1st Shift - Assembly Maintenance Tech
Repairs and maintains machinery and equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove & replace defective parts.
- Locate and repair pneumatic leaks and electrical faults with a multi meter.
- Trouble-shoot and repair electric motors.
- Rebuild assembly equipment to upgrade for scrap reduction, quality improvements, etc.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Familiarity with high frequency and high voltage electrical equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees